Partners In Pediatrics, PLC offers a wide range of services in order to provide comprehensive care for your child from birth to adolescence. Please see below and throughout our website for more details on what our practice has to offer.
From routine checkups to immunizations, Partners In Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Routine Physical Exam - Birth through 17 Years of Age
- During these visits your practitioner will discuss with you various types of child care issues including growth and development, nutritition, safety and immunizations
- You will receive AAP Bright Futures Educational Handouts at each visit
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire at 9 Months, 18 Months and 3 Years
- M-Chat Screening for Autism at 18 Months and 2 Years
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Pediatric Illness
- Chronic Disease Management
- Routine Immunizations
- Influenza Immunization
- Sports Physicals
- Lead Screening
- Wart Removal
- Availability of Mental Health Consultant for Social Emotional Needs
If your baby is delivered at Covenant HealthCare, your newborn will be seen by the Neonatologist on staff while the baby is in the hospital. Before your baby is discharged from the hospital, call the office to make arrangements for your Initial Newborn Visit at our office. Your baby needs to be seen by one of our pediatricians at our office within 2 to 3 days after discharge or as instructed by the Neonatologist. This is usually a good time to call your insurance company and add your new baby to your policy and select a primary care physician if it is a requirement of your policy.
In the event your child has a sickness or injury that requires hospitalization, a staff pediatrician at Covenant HealthCare and will manage your child's care in coordination with our physicians.
View map and directions to our location and office hours.
4684 Wenmar Drive
Saginaw, MI 48604